- Review of Medical, Vocational, and Legal Documentation
- Face-to-Face Evaluation of Plaintiff
- Review of Earning Statements
- Vocational Testing of Plaintiff
- Transferable Skills Analysis
- Amenableness to Rehabilitation
- Determination of Labor Code Section 4662
- Determination of Post Injury Earnings
- Labor Market Survey
- Trial Preparation
- Trial Testimony
A $2,500.00 retainer fee is required prior to commencement of work-up. A $3,500.00 retainer is required for the completion of rush reports.
Mr. Diaz has qualified as a Vocational Expert in a jury trial at the Marin County Superior Court which settled successfully on behalf of our client. Mr. Diaz also qualified as a Vocational Expert at the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit which resulted in a successful outcome for our client.