Diaz & Company offers a Subsequent Injuries Benefits Trust Fund (SIBTF) Report which takes into account employment history, functional limitations, and transferability of skills in order to determine loss of labor market access. Consideration is given regarding the applicant’s ability to participate in vocational training.
- Review of Medical, Vocational, and Legal Documentation
- Face-to-Face or Skype Evaluation of Applicant
- Vocational Testing of Applicant
- Transferable Skills Analysis
- Amenableness to Rehabilitation
- Labor Market Survey
- Loss of Labor Market Access
- Trial Preparation
- Trial Testimony
A $1,000.00 retainer fee is required prior to commencement of work-up. A $3,000.00 retainer fee is required for the completion of rush reports.